50 things you never needed or wanted to know about me.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
9:30? You'd have to ask the dogs. They decided it was time.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium-wellish, with baked sweet potato on the side.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Avengers: Age of Ultron
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Castle and Hawaii Five-0 (don't make me pick just one!)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
At the beach.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Brown sugar cinnamon (unfrosted) pop-tarts and coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian probably. I love me some pasta.
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Any place where I haven't cooked the food.
10. Favorite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Saturn VUE (with 111,000 miles on it.)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Polka dot dresses - no lie.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
At the beach
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football - Go Panthers!!!
19. How many siblings?
I have 2 sisters.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Writing, reading, sewing
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everyone because I am
22. Bird watcher?
I've honestly never seen the appeal.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm most productive at night.
24. Do you have any pets?
I have 5 dogs:
Hannah, an Old English Sheepdog
YoQuera, a foundling who looks like the Taco Bell dog only not so small
Layla, another foundling who looks like an all black Australian sheepdog
Kashmir, a Newfoundland
Maggie Mae, a Great Pyrenees
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I graduated with my second college degree on May 7!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
An astronaut (even though girls weren't allowed to be astronauts then) or a ballerina.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Visiting my grandmother, and listening to the rain on the tin roof of her farm house.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dogs all the way.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
Bad grammar, rude people, anything TOO LOUD
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
The humble daisy
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once after I moved back home to North Carolina. In my defense, I hadn't studied and I'd had a driver's license for 30 years at the time.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
I don't know exactly but you can be sure it was junk.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Mmm... I'm going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter in June because my BFF wants to go. That's not really spontaneous but it's a little "out there."
41. Like your job?
I'm currently "self-employed" so I like it a lot!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
DisneyWorld with my sisters.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones
46. What is your favorite color(s)?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I don't have much desire to get one.
48. How many people will fill this out?
Some of my more curious friends.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
This question is in the wrong place. It's not the last question, is it? So if I put down the current time now, I can't answer the last question. Why isn't this question #50?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Any time I get a chance. But I will not go to Starbucks. No thanks!!